Are you passionate about building web applications with the latest technology? Bring your skills to mobile screens and work together with our development team to redefine how apps are built.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, writing product requirement document, and working closely with multiple teams to ensure product objectives are met
- Collaborate with the multiple teams (design, engineering, operation, legal, marketing, etc.) to come up with the solutions to mitigate complexities in execution for stakeholders & other teams (either legal, timeline, etc.)
- Monitor product quality and ensure product is solving user journey (product quality beyond bugs/operation issue)
- Monitor product implementation and ensure timely progress
- Identify key metrics that inform the success of products and be responsible for the delivery of each metrics
- Conduct market intelligence to maintain competitiveness and profitability of product offering
- Address the product market dynamics & changing user behaviors
- Minimum 5 years experience. Have previous product development background is preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English
- Able to communicate complex business or technical information effectively
- Great stakeholder management skills to drive various growth projects
- A quick learner to absorb new knowledge in the fast-changing and dynamic industry, demonstrated a track record of getting things done in fast-paced environment
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
- Has experience working for fintech company is a plus
What’s it like working at PT Moduit Digital Indonesia?
Working in Moduit lands you the opportunity to develop new skills and be part of a young, dynamic team. Our culture encourages authenticity, fun yet result-oriented and open communication. If you are interested in shaping the future of finance and making things happen, let’s talk!
Please send your application to [email protected]